BibleStudy this Wednesday @ Averys'
We will be looking at Malachi 3:1-4 and considering the following...
- This passage suggests the Messiah has an advance team.
- The Messiah’s coming does not look like its all beer and skittles!
- Malachi indicates everyone is seeking the Messiah but when he shows up they will yet be surprised!
• What kind of things would the Messiah need an advance party for?
• What kind of ideas come to mind when you hear the phrase ‘refiner’s fire’?
• How does an offering become pleasing to the Lord?